Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome!

I've always loved makeup and polish, dating back to my first real job in the cosmetics department at my local drug store.  Recently, my love of polish has turned into quite the hobby/addiction (if you ask my family and husband they prefer obsession).  I started buying and buying and couldn't stop.  My collection grew from 19 polishes to 64 in a month.  I scour Sallys and Ebay and Target, and anywhere else I can find polish.  I've also gotten my two best friends in the world into this insanity with me.  Which probably makes things worse, since thats 3 people scouring Ebay, and pinterest, and instagram in search of new polishes and ideas.

Simply painting then turned into nail art, stamping and stripping and what not, thank a lot Pinterest. Which then quickly turned into Manicure of the Day. I literally change my polish once (at least) a day. Hubs works 3rd shift, so once the Bebe goes to bed, my "me time" is doing my nails.

And thats where this blog comes into play.  I want a place to show off my polish and nail art.  Keep in mind, I'm A.) Just starting out, so they might not be perfect and B.) I'm a recovering nail biter/picker (However I've come quite a long way!)
So enjoy!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment