Friday, February 8, 2013

Sally's Clearance Sale

Each week, I tell myself I'm not going to buy any more polish the next week. And I always fail.  Again this week, I said I was done, and I wouldn't buy anymore this Friday with payday.  And I was determined not to this week.  Until I got an email from Sally's Beauty Supply; saying all their clearance items were an additional 50% off.  
Since I have the worlds greatest husband, I talked him into stopping by Sallys on our way out to dinner with BeBe.  They didn't have a huge selection, so I didn't do too much damage.  Here's what I got:


 The first thing I noticed was the China Glaze Glitter Goblin. So pretty; orange and bronze and silver glitter.
 Second was China Glaze Blue Bells Ring, which I'm guessing is from their holiday 2012 line.  It's a really pretty almost steel blue. It has a silver shimmer that doesn't seem to translate over in the pictures.  I love steel blue, it was the color of my bridesmaids dresses when I got married.






















Angel Eyes caught my eyes next. It's from Orly's Naughty or Nice collection. I love the blue and silver glitter.  The glitter inside almost looks holographic, and who doesn't love that? I havent really played with it yet, but just opening it, it looks like it might be a bit on the thin side. I bet it would look awesome layered over a black!

















And while I was checking out,  noticed they had a large box of the old bottles of Orly.  So I asked what they were doing with them. Were they sending them back? Selling them full price? Discounted?  She said for every $3 you spent they would give you a free Orly!! Cheap nail polish is awesome enough, but to get free polishes on top is icing on the cake.  So out of all the pretties, I choose...



(What a terrible picture!) I *think* it's Meet Me Under the Mistletoe.  There isn't a name sticker on the bottom of the bottle, so I'm just guessing based on what I've seen and what I know.  So the grand total for all 4 polishes was $5.22!!  I thought they were already knocked down the additional 50%, so my total was a shock to me!  I should have added one more polish to make my total over $6 to get another free Orly.
And I do have a new mani on tonight too.  And I had a different idea of what it would look like in my head.  So needless to say, I'm not happy with it. And since I rushed through it while BeBe was playing in her bubble bath with Ariel, it's smudged and uglier. Look tomorrow for a new manicure.  Happy Friday night!



No comments:

Post a Comment