Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BzzAgent

*Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with nails.  But it is beauty related!

I'm super excited!  I saw a link for BzzAgent on The Helpful Housewife and clicked on it.  It's a review program.  Basically you sign up and answer a bunch of surveys about yourself and they use those surveys to pin point products that would be of use to you.  Then they invite you to test out the product for them and the company and generate buzz about the products.  I love trying new things, so I signed up this afternoon. 

Usually with these things it could be a while before you get your first campaign, but I got mine right away today!  I'm going to be testing the new Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo, conditioner, and 1-minute moisture plenish treatment!  My hair is gets suuuuper dry, especially in the cold winter months. 

I can't wait to receive my products and try them out!!  I'll be sure to let you know how well they work also!!

And if you're interested in signing up, go here!
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment