Sunday, February 10, 2013

Meme Morning and Organizing


This is perfect.  My daughter got all three volumes of Disney's Greatest Hits for Christmas and we listen to them ad nauseum every time we are in the car.  While driving this weekend, Part of Your World came on and my husband said it was a perfect song for me.  Of course it was on as soon as I just got back in the car after running into Sallys.
So when I saw this online today, I thought "No truer words..."  I just counted a few nights ago, and adding the polishes I got this weekend, I think my grand total is close to 90.  And that doesn't include top coats, base coats, and treatments.  And everyday I see something that I *need* to have!!

Now, I need a way to organize them all.  Right now they are in a giant basket that is both too full and heavy! And it's really difficult to find what I am looking for.  I usually have to dump out the whole basket to find things.  I'm thinking a rack is in my future. How do you all organize?  Any tips or ideas?

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment