Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recent Nail Faves

As I said, I change my nails on a daily basis.  Here's a look at some of my favorites from the last month.  My goal is to post my manicure every night after I'm done. Or at the very least the next day while pretending to work :)

 I bought Orly Blue Collar as an impulse buy (it was BOGO and I just grabbed this).  But after using it, I LOVE IT.  I started with two coats of Orly Blue Collar, scalloped with Orly's Dazzle, and added a second scallop and finished with Orly's Velvet Rope.  It's also got a a coat of SV (Seche Vite) on top. The Velvet Rope has the slightest silver glitter in it, and the picture doesn't do it justice.


This manicure uses all the same colors as above only instead of the Dazzle, I used Orly Luxe.  The fishtail turned out so much better than I was expecting for my first time!

One of my fellow nail addict friends (Florida) told me about an Ebay listing for 12 Kleancolor polishes for $16 with shipping!  How can you pass that up!? The day before the kleancolors arrived, I bought Orly's (can you tell thats my favorite polish?) Charged Up, which is slightly jelly (I'm pretty sure haha).  And I tried my first jelly sandwich with the Orly and Kleancolor's chunky fuschia holo.  It didn't work as well as I had hoped

So later that night, I had to add another coat of the holo, finished with SV.  I loved this, it reminds me of Lisa Frank!  I loved her stuff growing up, and I wish I had saved it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment