Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kris Kross

Earlier today I told you about how I joined BzzAgent.  And once I got home from work I had an invite to Influenster!! What is Influenster you ask?  Here is there definition from their website:

Influenster [in-floo-uhn-ster]

noun
An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet reward


Occasional, depending on how active you are and your score, the may send you a VoxBox that has los of goodies for you to test and review.  I love being in the know and on the cutting edge of what's going on.  So these websites are perfect!!


So I loved my stripped mani today so much that I wanted to do something similar tonight.  And so tonights mani was born.  I used Orly Androgynie (a gooooorgeous black jelly with duochrome hex and regular glitter on all my nails, except my ring finger.  I used Sea Gurl on my ring finger. Sea Gurl is probably one of my favorite colors.  It's from their Bird of a Feather collection and is a dark green-ish, brown/bronze creme.  And it's shimmery.

You can kind of see the large hex glitter in Androgynie in this pic.


 Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the tape on my finger.  But I did it the same way as my mani last night.  Only this time I criss-crossed the tape into diamonds.

You can see the mess that these manis make in the background of the picture above :)




  I'm not as thrilled with this manicure as the one from last night.  Jelly's are difficult for multi-stepped and multi colored manicures because they require more coats to make them opaque. If I had more time in the day I would probably change it.  But it's almost bedtime for me!!  I've had too many late nights lately!  Have a good night!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment