Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Organizing Part One

I've started the arduous task of starting to organize all my polish.  I've said I need to stop buying until I can organize, but lets be honest.  That's clearly not happening. I need a rack. ASAP.  But do I buy one?  Build one?  How hard could it be?  Pinterest is full of instructions.  Ugh, decisions decisions.

But!  There's good news.  I painted all my colors on those little color wheel/color spoon thingies.  And not only did it help me get organized, it showed me colors I bought impulsively but never used.  And they are really pretty!! My mind has been going a million miles an hour tonight thinking of new manicure ideas.  I got 10 wheels with 18 spoons on each for just over $5 at Sally's.  It was $0.40 or so cheaper than normal with my Sallys card. Plus I got a 15% off a $20 purchase through the beginning of March. Now if only Sallys sold nail racks.

The first two wheels are all my glitters and holos and liquid sand...basically anything that isn't a traditional creme or jelly polish. 



Look at that holo on the right, in all her glory.  *Sigh*

The other three I couldn't exactly figure out how to organize them.  By color? Brand?  I decided brand, only because if I didn't like the placement of the colors if I did them by color it would drive me crazy and I would re-do them until I was happy. 




 It was actually a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed it.  However, I think I might still be a little high from the fumes.  Haha, KIDDING!!



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out here! Happy blogging!

    http://katstayspolished.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete