Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!

I logged into my account this morning, and noticed an exciting new comment!  Kat D. over at Kat Stays Polished nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!  It's a award given to new blogs, and since I've only been around for just over a week, it's a bit of a feather in my cap.  It means I'm reaching people all over! People beyond my friends and family! That's super exciting!


Once nominated, there are rules to follow.  I have to select 15 more blogs to nominate, and it helps get their names out to people!  And I have to list 7 unique things about me.  Finding 15 new(er) blogs was tough!  And I spent a lot of downtime at work today searching!  So when you're done here, go check out these lovely ladies!

1.) Beauty Fabz
2.) Beauty Books and Blouses
3.) Daily Living in Geneva
4.) Escaping Beauty School
5.) Makeup Infatuated
6.) Pastel Pink Lace
7.) rester belle xo
8.) Will Work For Lipsticl
9.) One Stop Beauty Corner
10.) TheHelpfulHousewife
11.) Life of a Makeup Junkie
12.) Krystal's Nail
13.) Just Doing Katie
14.) To Be Fabulous
15.) The Sleepy Jellyfish

 And on to the next step.  Seven unusual or unique things about me:
1. I love ketchup <3
2. But hate tomatoes
3. I have my aesthetics license (well,had.  It expired) and once I have some free time I am going back to school to get my nail tech license
4. My parents live in Germany, and we are one ounce of German
5. I am a vacation snob.  Especially when it comes to the Carribbean
6. My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel.  I love the Little Mermaid, and still remember the day my parents bought the VHS for me when it first came out
7. But my favorite Disney movie of all time is Mary Poppins!

That was harder than you think!  For all you nominated, you can find more information and the rules here.  Enjoy your nomination and keep up the great blogging work!

And for those of you waiting for Valentines Day nails. I'm sorry, you will have to wait a little while longer.  As soon as I get BeBe in bed, I will do my nails.  But seeing as she's jumping around the living room in circles screaming about her head starting to wiggle or something, it might be a little while yet.  Be patient pretties!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, me and you just started a blog around the same time! That's so cool! Good luck on the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SOOOO much <3

    -TheHelpfulHousewife

    ReplyDelete