Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Slow day in the business

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...January and the beginning of Feburary are mind numbing slow times in a car dealership.  The boss doesn't even have bitch work for me lately.  So what better time to blog? I often wish I could do my nails at my desk.  When I find a place that I can, I will be in heaven.
On to the nails.

 I haven't been using enough glitter lately, and I have a lot of it.  This is, you guessed it, Orly Bubbly Bombshell.  It's two coats here, and today I'm wish I had done 3.  And its topped with one coat of Nina Ultra Pro top coat, and two coats of Seche.  I was trying to make it smooth to the touch.  Also, I notice in the pictures that its so purple!  In real life, it's quite magenta or fuschia.  Much more pink/red to it than in pics.
 And because I can never just leave one solid color (I call them boring nails) I added a stamp, this is from my Bundle Monster set and since I'm not at home I can't tell you exactly which stamp its from.  And of course Amazon doesnt have the set I bought on their site anymore.  Actually it looks like they replaced one stamp disc and of course, it's the one I'm looking for.
 I promise, tonight I will do something other than Orly!  Actually I'm waiting on a recent Amazon and Ebay ordering spree to arrive.  Hopefully they will be anxiously awaiting my return home tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment