Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Is it summer yet?

Holy snow Batman! We got hammered here today and last night with a TON of snow.  Hubs and I snowblowed (snowblew?) last night before bed, and I had to again before work this morning.  What a way to wake up.  And when I talked to him after lunch, he was snowblowing AGAIN!!  I'm over it.  I' running away with my polish somewhere warm!!

SIL (sister in law) came over today for a Kat Custom (as she calls it).  BeBe decided she would have a pink, and blue, maybe black, some green, and some sparkley.  But Jules decided she liked the holo stamped with black.  I love this look!  It's so pretty and makes the holo look even neater!!



 I think the star fits perfectly with the holo too, don't you?

I stopped at Target on the way home from work today, and I found a pack of craft scissors.  You know, the ones that cut different patterns?  So I was able to attempt a chevron tonight!  Whoopie!!  I used Orly Gumdrop (which I just realized has the slightest bit of gorgeous shimmer hidden inside of it!!), Sally Hansen Xtreme White On, and Orly Sea Gurl.  It turned out decently.  I need to play with the tape cutting a little more before it's perfect.









 The tape wasn't lying 100% flat on that ring finger there, so some polish seeped underneath.  But practice makes perfect, right?

Sorry for the quick, in your face post.  SIL and I stayed around talking too late and I really wanted to be in bed by 10:30.  I have 9 minutes!!  Good night!

~Kat

1 comment: