Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nail Mail!




Yay! I came home to one of my orders waiting for me!











I have been interested in the caviar trend since first seeing it on Pinterest.  I found these on Amazon.com for less than $5 with shipping!! I couldn't wait to put Bebe down for the night so I could play.

I also stopped at Bed Bath & Beyond on my way home and picked up a Color Club Nail Art, so my original idea was to do a french mani (which is my favorite hands down, so classic) with an accent stripe underneath.  And once I saw the caviar at home I was planning on putting caviar on each tip. 

Once I started that, I wasn't thrilled.

So I took off the pinky, and just did a traditional french on all the other fingers.  But with the accent stripe, of course!
A few of the stripes were a bit on the thick side, but I'm still getting the hang of the thin, flimsy brush associated with the nail art bottles.  As a whole, however, I love it!  And! No Orly!  The tips were done with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On.  I use tape to make the tips, which I will show in another entry.



Let me know your thoughts on caviar and nail art in general.
And thanks to everyone for stopping by. I can't believe the amount of people who have been by since I went live yesterday!  So thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment