Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello, gorgeous!

What a day. It's my Friday, and the day at work just would...not...end! On top of that, Snow Storm Nemo is hitting us right now.  So it's really snowy and the roads were terrible on my way home.  Of course three year olds don't understand, and Bebe was yelling in the backseat about Disney songs and which ones she did and didn't like.  So by the time I got home, I was beat.  And then I found this beauty waiting for me in the mailbox.



Ain't she pretty?! It's Angel Kiss by Color Club. I saw her on someones Instagram this past weekend, and ordered it off eBay.  I look for holos everywhere I go, and I have yet to find one.  Well, one not on the internet and not one so rare that it's ridiculously expensive.  I anxiously checked my mail for her arrival everyday!
Now, for the stuff you really want to see.  How does it look!?









Amazing right?!  Totally turned my night around. How can you be mad when that is staring at you times ten?  The only thing that could make it better is if the sun is out tomorrow.  That might make me want to even keep this one on for longer than a day!
My next purchase will probably be more holos from Color Club!  It took two coats to make fully opaque, and it was a little thick while I was working on my thumb, but nothing that would turn me off from the polish.  And of course its got a top coat of Seche to finish it off.

What polishes or types of polishes have you been lusting over?  


No comments:

Post a Comment