Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Where Have You Been All My Life?!

Sorry this review took so long.  I wound up catching up on Once Upon A Time with Hubs last night, and never wound up washing my hair last night.  So I saved it for tonight.  Holy amazeballs!! This is an AMAZING shampoo!! 

If you remember, I got a free Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Kit from my first BzzAgent Campaign.  I used it on BeBe last night, and her already perfect hair was even more soft, and I didn't think that would be possible!

So tonight, I used it on myself.  I have an issue when it comes to using new shampoos and conditioners.  Mostly conditioners.  I have a lot of very thick hair, so it's hard to find a conditioner that makes my hair manageable, silky, soft, and shiny.  And this shampoo has it all! ALL!!

 I used the shampoo, then the one minute hydration treatment, and finally the conditioner.  I could tell from the first minute I rinsed the product out of my hair that it was going to be good.  When I combed through my hair once I got out of the shower, it was like silk!  Not a single snag or problem. I can't remember the last time I had that happen!!  And when I dried it, it just got even better. My hair is silky and shiny, and smells amazing.  I am so beyond happy with this line, I can't believe it. 

Bottom line, I would buy this again and again.  If you're interested in trying this, I have seen it on sale this week at both Walgreens and CVS for 3/$10. 

As far as nails tonight, they are super boring.  I did a super cute caviar with Sinful's Candy Coated and some pink caviar that BeBe picked out.  It looked awesome, and then I washed my hair in a ht shower.  They peeled off as soon as I was out.  So I just finished off the whole hand with Candy Coated.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have something a little more fun for you to look at!!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment