Monday, March 4, 2013

Stamping Today

I've been at a bit of a loss for nail art ideas lately.  There's a ton I want to try or think about, and when it comes down to it, I'm having trouble figuring out the logistics.  Maybe I should stop looking for ridiculously complicated stuff and stick to the basics for now.  So tonight, I saw a gorgeous picture on Instagram and I loved the colors she used.  And she stamped, which is something I haven't done on my own nails in quite some time.  So I took her inspiration, and this came from it.


I wish the gold was a little more defined. I think I need maybe a brighter gold?  Don't get me wrong I really like it, I just wanted it to stand out a little more.  I used Orly's Coachella Dweller and Luxe for the stamp.  Can I tell you how much I love this green!?  So much better than the first time I swatched it.  I feel like because it had been sitting outside when they were delivered and weren't room temperature that is why it didn't go on very easily the first time. This time was a charm :)


So creamy and gorg, right!?  And the Seche Vite makes it so shiny.  I almost left it just the way it was, but then I'd get bored and take it off right away.

Unfortunately, I may have to go to a different mani every other day for a little bit.  See that little nubbin up there? I think the acetone everyday is affecting the strength of my nails. I lost the pinky nail, and then a piece of the tip of my thumb nail. It's not the worst thing in the world, but I am known for my daily manis.  It's just for a week or so to strengthen my nails. I may even go a day with no polish, just treatment this weekend, yikes!  I can't remember the last time I went a whole day with no polish on!

~Kat

P.S.  Voting is still going on for the Facebook nail art contest, if you could please vote for me HERE.
And my Orly giveaway is going on over here for blog followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment