Friday, March 15, 2013

Google Reader.

I'm sure you've heard from others, Google decided to end Google Reader July 1st of this year. Which means you will no longer be able to follow all of your blogs though Google. However there is a solution, I have an account on Bloglovin and you are able to follow this blog, and all other blogs you follow through that site.  They also have an import all button, and they will import all the blogs you currently follow with google for you.

So, if you could click the little (well it's not THAT litte) Eiffel Tower button over there, it will take you to my blog on Bloglovin, where you can then follow this and other blogs, once Google Reader closes.  I know it's a hassle, but I appreciate each and every one of my readers, and I would hate to lose you because of silly google!!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment