Friday, March 8, 2013

Essies Good to Gold

Hello ladies (and gents?).  And helllooooo weekend :)  Personally I'm more excited for tomorrow. My awesome little sister is taking BeBe for the night, and Hubs works nights, so I will have the house all to myself!!  I've got to go Easter shopping at the Disney Store, and then I'm taking myself to dinner.  Where I can eat my food before it gets cold, and I don't have to worry about *someone* not being in their seat, and spying on the people around us.  Heaven.

On to the polish.  I'm currently obsessed with mint green polish, and gold polish.  And then I saw them together on Instagram.  The girl on instagram used Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet and Essies Good as Gold.  I bought Good As Gold at Target last night.  It's the most gorgeous gold I've seen, and the formula is outstanding.  It's the first Essie I've owned, and I'm not disappointed!  Since then I've done two manis with the gold.

The base on this polish is Candy Coated by Sinful again, from the Sugar Rush collection.  I then stamped with a Bundle Monster plate with the Essie, and the glitter is Jewel Heist from Wet N Wild's Spoiled line.  This is one of my new favorite manicures, I love the gold with the pastel.

Tonights manicure was pretty similar with a different base color and a different glitter and different stamp.
The base tonight is Orly's Coachella Dweller.  The stamp is still from the Bundle Monster 2012 stamp plate collection, and the glitter is Winter Wonderland from Kleancolor.  This one isn't my favorite. I much preferred last nights mani.  And I think tomorrow I will be doing the gold as a base color for some fun nail art, since I'll have plenty of time :)

Enjoy your night!

~Kat

Also, I started a Facebook for the blog this morning. You can search for Diary of a Polishaholic.  And again, tomorrow is the last day to vote in the nail art contest.  I've fallen to third place, but the 1-3 places get to move on to the second and final round of voting. You can vote HERE.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment