Saturday, March 2, 2013

Orly Swatches!

I think I missed a day or two this week, and for that I apologize.  I have nothing exactly new to show you, except for swatches of the Orly's I bought last week. Well, three of the 6 colors.  Two as you know are being given away HERE, and one is, well it's a secret for now.  So for you I have High on Hope, Coachella Dweller, and Elation Generation.  And surprisingly, High on Hope is my favorite.  I was so excited for Coachella Dweller, and I do love it, but High on Hope is so much nicer and prettier than I expected!

This is gorgeous High on Hope.  It's a dark blue/purple with a holographic, almost duochrome sheen to it that takes this to a whole other level! I swatched it on one hand on the day I received them, and Coachella on the other, and again today I have this on both hands. 

Coachella Dweller is a pretty pale/mint green cream.  It's thinner than I expected it to be, so it took three coats for it to be this opaque.  This is a perfect spring color, and my second favorite in the line.

Elation Generation is my least favorite, but I do like it.  The color is a weird color on my skin.  It seems a little bland against my skin tone, but it's a pretty color none the less.  I like the glitter content in it, it's full of it and goes on nicely.  It also came off easily, which is ALWAYS a plus when it comes to glitter.

Which one is your favorite of the line? Why? 

Don't forget about the giveaway, I linked it above.  Also, I'm in a facebook nail art contest, and I would appreciate it if you could go here and like my photo.  It should bring up my leopard and pink nails from a few weeks back. I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!!

~Kat

1 comment:

  1. That pink amazing! So glittery gorgeous :D I don't think it looks odd on your skin in the least bit!

    ReplyDelete