Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My First BzzAgent Campaign!

It's here!  My kit finally arrived!


 I got a complete set of the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge.  It included a full sized Shampoo, Conditioner, and 1 Minute Treatment.

I'm not going to shower until after BeBe goes down for the night, but I wanted to get my first impressions and what not.
Here's a fun fact about me, I'm a smeller.  I smell EVERYTHING.  I'm the girl who can actually stand to be in Sephora or Abercrombie with all the scents.  And I can walk down a perfume wall and smell everything they have.  I love scents.  So as soon as I opened the box the first thing I did was smell the products.  I love the scent! It's got a tropical fruit like scent.  Like kiwi or melon. It's nice and fresh. The conditioner seems nice and thick.  I don't like conditioners that are too watery or runny.  I don't think they work very well in my hair; so the fact that this conditioner is thick is a good sign for my thick hair!
I'll probably use this on BeBe tonight in her tub, not that she needs to repair dry or damaged hair.  Why do toddlers and preschoolers get such gorgeous hair.  They don't appreciate the perfect hair they have been given!
I'll update after I use it on myself.  They claim its supposed to give you long lasting shine as well as hydration, so I'll let you know what I think shortly!!

~Kat

2 comments: