Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Serious Polish Addict

We all know that if I was to name my favorite indie polish lines, Polish Addict would be at the top of my list!  I own more PA than any other indie line. I even belong to Laura's Polish Addict Facebook group!

And that's what this is all about. Laura and her business partner Crystal decided to gift all the members of the group during the month of their birthday. How you ask?

By creating a limited edition polish for each month of the year and sending the members who have birthdays that month a free polish!!!  

July was the first month they did this, since they started the group at the end of June. They mentioned they would be sending gifts for birthdays, but I thought it would be a mini, or a cuticle oil or something else. But being the amazing company that they are, they went above and beyond and created a completely new color and sent full sized polish to every one with July birthdays!!  
                   July birthday polish

 
It's a pale pink crelly GLITTER BOMB. Holy glitter batman!  This is jam packed, no fishing required. My nails were covered in two coats. 

I started with a white based, because I really wanted everything to pop, and didn't have a lot of time for multiple coats, to get the pink vibrant enough. 

                  Look at all that glitter!

There's too many glitters to list, so check out the macro for more info on the glitters. 

I love this polish, and will be using it very sparingly, as it is a true limited edition, and only a select handful of girls received this!!  And I'm lucky and proud to be one!!  


Don't forget to show Laura some love with a purchase or two www.shoppolishaddict.bigcartel.com

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment