Thursday, August 15, 2013

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Exfoliating Scrub

It's Ipsy bag time again!  I wasn't terribly impressed with my bag this month; it seemed like everything I wanted was not in my bag

But for $10/month I can't expect perfection every time. 

One product I received that I LOVE is my Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub. I have been using Lush Cosmetics Ocean Salt scrub for a few months now, and literally just ran out. So I was actually glad I got the Michael Todd scrub. 

I used it for the first time last night while hubs took Bebe to go get some Chinese takeout. And boy was I surprised!!  Obviously the word charcoal is right in the name, but I was not expecting it to be so dark!! 

So why charcoal you ask? Activated charcoal in skin care products has the ability to draw out dirt, oil and all the other grossness that gets clogged in your face and pores. And it's known to make your skin radiant, like you've just gotten 8 glorious hours of beauty rest. 

Well, I definitely need the beauty rest part. So I couldn't wait to try it. 


I would advise not using this with a white washcloth or towel, since it can stain. But it doesn't not stain your skin or fingers. 

I have only used this once, but it's definitely love at first use. I can't wait to see what kind of long term results I can get with this product! 

~Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment