Friday, July 18, 2014

Zoya Naturel Deux

I just got an email from Zoya that they are expanding their popular Spring/Summer naturel line with 6 new, darker neutral shades, perfect for fall!!




From the pictures the look absolutely gorgeous, and I need to get my hands on these!  Presale starts July 21st and the polishes are the standard $9.

I do know that three colors are brown shades and three are plum shades, and I have the names and what colors they are, but I don't have a picture with names next to the color. Starting with the browns we have:
Spencer: A caramel creme
Chanelle: A toasted almond creme
Emilia: A dark chocolate creme

And for the plum shades we have:
Marnie: Deep warm plum
Aubrey: Medium mauve
and Madeline: muted rose.
If any more information comes out I'll be sure to let you all know!

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment